Monday, May 21, 2012

Globeys


1. What did you think about the article?
I think the article is very interesting, it describes his feelings directly and briefly. It surprises me an adult tried making is own game and now he knows the coding in making the game is hard to understand, but it will take time for him

2. How did it make you feel to read about your school and GLobaloria, a program that you participate in.
It made me feel proud that I have a chance to be in this, having the chance to be doing some other students would want to do. This is a great thing to do, and I am glad I have the chance to be part of this.

3. If your game was featured in the article, how did it make you feel? Proud, happy?
My game was not featured in the article but next time I would do my best to make my game more interesting for the players.

4. If your game was not featured in the article, what would you like for the author to have said about your game?
I would of liked for the author to have said we all did a good job on making our games before the school year ended.

5. Which game do you think the author should have mentioned in his article and why?
I think he mentioned all the good games, so he did not missed none of the ones that did a great job on succeeding with there games.

No comments:

Post a Comment