Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maria C. 10 2011

image retrievced from:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/prince+royce+/ruth2345678/Prince-Royce.jpg

My game is about saving the animals that live locaded to where the glacers are located at. The homes of so many animals are being distroided. So the celebrity I would attach to my game would be Prince Royce because he is a bachata singer. I really love the way his musics sounds. Maybe with him in are game some fans of him will play are game and learn about the danger thats ocurring in with the glacers. If we maybe we have him say something about are game on tv or at concerts he has there will be a posability a lot of fans will play are game and see what we are trying to educate the world.


I would market my game by going on shows and maybe even on tv. I think with attaching Prince Royce we will really catch peoples atention.








1 comment: