Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maria C. 9 2011

                                                                         Disaster in Japan


I think the students from Massachusetts, have a good idea. I think that are school should do the same and raise up to 5,000 dollars or more so we can be a good help for the people. It will be a good help to Japan, by saving up a little bit of money and sending them food. Its a sad moment seen all that happen in just seconds. I don't know what I would do if I were to be in the place of all the people that have been killed. 
 
Another thing I would do is talk to some people located neer where there has been tsunamis, to tell them to leave there home and come to the U.S. for a while, because there might be a chance there will be another one neer by. So lets not take chances and save baby's, kids, and parents life's. I think this is a good idea because its less chances of more people being killed from this tragedy.



1 comment:

  1. What a terrible image! Can you imagine having to go through this here in our country?

    I would try to convince these people to leave their homes as well, but think about how hard that would be. Some of these people have lived in these places their entire lives!

    ReplyDelete